History of Lebanon Federal Credit Union
- June 1969: LFCU was chartered as Aluminum Workers Federal Credit Union.
- 1994: LFCU changed its name to Lebanon Federal Credit Union because it best represented our current membership and the direction of growth for the future.
- 1995: LFCU has been headquartered at 300 Schneider Drive in Lebanon. This location has provided a base for growth and greater member service and convenience.
- 2001: LFCU opened its second office at 301 East Evergreen Road in Lebanon.
- 2004: LFCU's charter was revised to include persons who live, work, worship, attend school in, or have a business in Lebanon County are eligible to join LFCU.
- 2008: LFCU opened its third office located in Myerstown. The addition of our Myerstown branch has allowed us to better serve our members in eastern Lebanon County.
At Lebanon Federal Credit Union, we consider ourselves more than just a credit union. We’re a lifetime financial partner committed to serving you and your family members with unmatched dedication, integrity and care. We take pride in the fact that our small size allows us to build genuine relationships with each of our valued members, while our state-of-the-art products and services enable us to provide resources that rival those of even the largest financial institutions.
LFCU is a strong community minded credit union that continually supports programs and organizations that positively impact our community. We focus on community, education, and our youth. Our main goal is for people, not for profits. The strength and success of our credit union is directly related to the trust, loyalty and relationships we have with our members and the community! We are a strong Credit Union with an excellent history of service, growth, and stability! Join LFCU today and embrace the benefits of membership!
The Credit Union is regulated by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the federal government. Accounts are insured by NCUA to $250,000.