Access your account 24/7 from your home computer. NetTeller allows you to view up to 3 months of statements, make loan payments, make VISA payments, pay bills and transfer funds. Account access at your fingertips.
- Pay bills using our free Bill Pay Service
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments, including our Visa Credit Cards
- View statements
- Order checks conveniently
Enrollment in NetTeller automatically enrolls your account access to e-statements. If you want personal access to your account from your home computer, enroll now!
For step by step instructions on how to sign up for NetTeller, click here.
Note: Once your enrollment has been processed, you will receive an email from the credit union with sign-in instructions.
NetTeller supports Quicken Express Web Connect which enables online banking members to easily download their transactions into Quicken with one click.
To start using NetTeller and Quicken, you must meet the following prerequisites:
- Gone through the initial NetTeller setup (choosing a new user name and password).
- Own a supported version of Quicken
- Quicken for Windows (2014, 2015, 2016)
- Quicken for Mac (2014,2015,2016)
- Other versions of Quicken are not supported. Quickbooks is not supported.
New Users - Please follow the directions below to setup your LFCU NetTeller account to connect with Quicken.
Quicken New Users
Visit the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and download the Quicken App today!
If you have any questions about your account, please contact us during normal business hours.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 717-272-2210 option 5 to speak to a Member Service Specialist.