Teacher of the Year
Lebanon Federal Credit Union Teacher of the Year Award
Lebanon Federal Credit Union is excited to announce that we are taking nominations for our Teacher of the Year contest.
- The nomination period will begin Wednesday, November 1st, 2017
- It is open to all Lebanon County School educators, grades Kindergarten through 12.
- Nominations can be made by students, parents, colleagues and others community members who want to recognize teachers who exemplify the character it takes to be a well-respected and influential role model to our next generation.
- Those interested in nominating a county teacher may fill out the electronic nomination form below.
- The deadline to submit a nomination will be Friday, January 19th, 2018.
- The winners will be chosen on Thursday, February 15th, 2018.
- A committee comprised of Lebanon Federal Credit Union Management and Board Members, will review all applications.
- LFCU will award the winner $1,000 and an additional $1,000 for their school
- The runner up will receive $250.00 and an additional $250.00 for their school.
- The nominee must be a full time teacher with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- The nominee is not eligible if they are retiring at the end of the 2018 school year.
- Teacher must demonstrate leadership and serve as role models in their schools and in their community.
- One teacher nomination per person.