- Our credit union was chartered in June 1969 as Aluminum Workers Federal Credit Union.
- The Credit Union moved from Pat Hain's basement located in North Lebanon Township to Shrum's Grocery which is currently the Lebanon Builders Association on Kline Ave, Lebanon PA. Pat Hain was CEO from 1971 - 2012.
- Aluminum Workers Federal Credit Union's name was changed to Lebanon Federal Credit Union because it best represented our current membership and the direction of growth for the future.
- A new headquarters for Lebanon FCU was opened at 300 Schneider Drive in Lebanon. This location provided a base for growth and provided for greater member service and convenience.
- In 2001, we opened our second office at 301 East Evergreen Road in Lebanon and this has proved to be an added asset to our members and our Credit Union.
- On January 19, 2004 the Credit Union’s charter was revised to include persons who live, work, worship, attend school in, or have a business in Lebanon County are eligible to join LFCU.
- In 2008, we opened our third office located in Myerstown. The addition of our Myerstown branch has allowed us to better serve our members in eastern Lebanon County.
- January 2017: LFCU opened its Operations Center located at 120 S. 16th St. in Lebanon. The Operations centralized the back office staff and all of our communication systems to better serve our members.
- May 23, 2017: LFCU opened it doors at its 4th location in Campbelltown. 121 Farmshed Rd in Palmyra.
The Credit Union is regulated by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the federal government. Accounts are insured by NCUA to $250,000.