LFCU Future Leader Scholarship Award
The core values of the Lebanon Federal Credit Union will always reflect the traditional values of honesty, character, integrity, mutual respect and the willingness to be of service to others.
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader”
John Quincy Adams
The scholarship recognizes and rewards a high school senior who has shown character, leadership abilities, outstanding academic achievements and an exceptional appreciation for community service. The applicant must be a current Member in good standing of the Lebanon Federal CU. The applicant must enroll in a full-time course of study at an accredited two or four year college university or vocational-technical school in the United States. One – $2,500 scholarship will be awarded to EACH of the local area High Schools. Scholarship will be awarded without regard to age, sex, race, color, national origin, religious creed, or disability.
- Annville Cleona High School
- Cedar Crest High School
- Lebanon High School
- New Covenant Christian School
- Northern Lebanon High School
- Our Lady of the Cross
- Palmyra High School
If you are a High School Senior & Member of LFCU but attend a different School District, or are home schooled, you may still be eligible.
Contact 717.272.2210 x 712 for questions.
- Applications are to be returned by Friday, April 7, 2023.
Applications must be accompanied by an essay on the topic of:
“Describe something you have done in the past year that has made a difference in your community?”
- A committee formed by the Lebanon Federal Credit Union selects the scholarship winner. The panel of judge’s decision is final. A check will be presented to the winner at the school’s Academic Awards Ceremony by an LFCU Representative.
- Submit your application by filling out the required fields below & upload completed essay. Or pick up an application from a nearby LFCU branch or your High School Guidance Counselor and submit to:
Lebanon Federal Credit Union
120 S. 16th Street Lebanon, PA 17042
QUESTIONS? Please contact Wendy Kalbach at 717-272-2210 ext. 712
The person(s) who wins the scholarship- valued at $2,500 – is solely responsible for paying applicable taxes on that amount. If you have any questions, please seek the advice of a qualified tax professional.