Nomination period has ended for LFCU's Teacher of the Year Contest.
Nominations can be made by students, parents, colleagues and other community members who want to recognize teachers who exemplify the character it takes to be a well-respected and influential role model to our next generation.
- The deadline to submit a nomination will be Friday, January 13th, 2023.
- The winners will be chosen on Friday, February 3rd, 2023 and will be announced soon thereafter.
- A committee comprised of Lebanon Federal Credit Union Management and Board Members, will review all applications.
- LFCU will award the winner $1,000.00 for themselves
- $1,000.00 will be awarded to their school
- The runner up will receive $500.00 for themselves
- $500.00 will be awarded to their school
2022-2023 Teacher of the Year Winners
Grand Prize Winner
“Mr. Mehl’s been more like a guardian and guide to his students. He has really come up with innovative and fantastic ideas for the students he serves. He continues to go above and beyond.”
“Her passion for teaching and love for her students is on display every day. Mrs. Purcell is an excellent role model for not only her students, but for other teachers.”
Make your nomination today!
Nomination period has ended.
The winners will be chosen on Friday, February 3rd, 2023 and will be announced soon thereafter.
Past Teacher of The Year Winners
Pictured: Mark Brophy
Physical Education Teacher
Annville/Cleona Elemntary School
Runner Up: Christina Boltz
1st Grade Teacher
Pictured: Melissa Hess
South Lebanon Elementary School
Runner Up: Aaron Lucas
Lebanon Middle School
Pictured: Charlie Herling
Harding Elementary School
Runner Up: Deb Moyer
Lebanon Catholic School
Pictured: Alysha Burkholder
ELCO Intermediate School
Runner Up: Elizabeth Bell
Northside Elementary School
Pictured: Lisa Mosco
Jonestown Elementary School
Runner Up: Lori Brown
Cedar Crest Middle School
Those who win the Teacher of the Year Award – valued at $500 or $1,000 – are solely responsible for paying applicable taxes on that amount.
If you have any questions, please contact us during normal business hours.
Phone: (717) 272-2210 | Ext. 712