- Our credit union was chartered in June 1969 as Aluminum Workers Federal Credit Union.
- Aluminum Workers Federal Credit Union's name was changed to Lebanon Federal Credit Union because it best represented our current membership and the direction of growth for the future.
- LFCU has been headquartered at 300 Schneider Drive in Lebanon, since 1995. This location has provided a base for growth and has provided for greater member service and convenience.
- In 2001, we opened our second office at 301 East Evergreen Road in Lebanon and this has proved to be an added asset to our members and our Credit Union.
- On January 19, 2004 the Credit Union’s charter was revised to include persons who live, work, worship, attend school in, or have a business in Lebanon County are eligible to join LFCU.
- In 2008, we opened our third office located in Myerstown. The addition of our Myerstown branch has allowed us to better serve our members in eastern Lebanon County.
- January 2017: LFCU opened its Operations Center located at 120 S. 16th St. in Lebanon. The Operations centralized the back office staff and all of our communication systems to better serve our members.
- May 23, 2017: LFCU opened it doors at its 4th location in Campbelltown. 121 Farmshed Rd in Palmyra.
The Credit Union is regulated by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the federal government. Accounts are insured by NCUA to $250,000.