Free Mortgage Pre Approval
- Know what you can afford before looking
- Lower your current payments with a lower rate Mortgage
Home Equity Loans
- Borrow up to 100% of your home's equity
- 1 to 20-year terms available
- Low Fixed Rate
- Use towards other expenses
- Financing Higher Education
- Home Improvements
- New Vehicle
5/1 ARM | 5/5 ARM | 7/1 ARM
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Low, fixed interest rate for the first 5 or 7 years of your loan
- Rate adjusts once a year or every 5 years thereafter
- Rate adjustments caps of 2 percent annually and 5 percent over the life of the loan
- Up to 100% financing available
10, 15, 20, or 30-year fixed Mortgages
- Low Fixed Rate
- Up to 100% Financing Available
- Available for Purchases or Refinances
30-year Fixed VA / FHA Mortgage
- Guaranteed by a Federal Agency
- VA Offered to qualify armed forces, active military personnel, veterans of their windows
- Requires little or no money down
USDA Rural Mortgage
- No down payment required, up to 100% financing available
- Fixed Rate
- Income and property restrictions may apply
When applying for a Mortgage with LFCU you will need the following items:
Verification of income:
- W-2's from the past two years
- Copy of most recent paystub(s) covering the last 30 days
- If self employed, have rental property, or are commissioned, you will need to submit a signed copy of your last two years of Federal Income Tax Returns with all schedules attached.
Verification of assets:
- Any assets (bank accounts, investment accounts, and/or retirement accounts) not currently with Lebanon FCU will need to be verified (shows proof of down money or reserves). Two months of account statements will be required.
Steps to take
Call LFCU at 717-272-2210 x 652 today to set up an appointment to meet with one of LFCU's Mortgage Specialists.
Meet with one of LFCU's Mortgage specialists before you start your home buying search. This will allow you to get a better idea of how much you are able to afford and also the types of financing available. Ask about LFCU's Free Mortgage Pre-Approval. During this meeting, you will learn about down payments, closing costs, and other information needed when applying for a Mortgage.
Once you've been pre-approved, and found the dream home that fits into your budget, LFCU will help you through all the next steps needed to complete the loan all the way through to the settlement process.