These days you can control your TV … your thermostat … even your lights — all right from your mobile device.
Wouldn’t it be great to have that kind of control over your cards, too? Well, now you can.
The MyCardRules app lets you take FULL CONTROL of all your card spending. Just download the app and you can:
- Instantly turn a card OFF if it’s lost, stolen or being misused
- Set transactions to have a specific spending limit
- Get an alert every time a card is used
- Decline in-store or online transactions based upon your settings
You can even set your cards so that they can be used only when your mobile device is nearby, and restrict purchases at certain types of stores and merchants.
- 1What is MyCardRules
MyCardRules is an easy-to-use mobile app that lets you set card controls, add restrictions and receive transaction alerts.
- 2How does MyCardRules let me manage my cards?
Just download the MyCardRules app from Google Play™ or the App Store®. Then you can set a wide range of controls and alerts on all your cards. For example, you can:
- Turn your card on or off
- Set transaction spending limits based on your preferences, including dollar amount, transaction type and merchant type
- Get instant alerts on certain types of transactions, like when a transaction is declined
- Set a specific region where the card can be used or restrict usage based on your mobile device’s location
- Set parental controls and monitoring
Alerts will show up just like any other notifications you get on your mobile device.
- 3Why is it a better way to manage my cards?
Because you can manage your card transactions all in one place, right from your mobile device. You have complete control of how, when, where — and WHO uses your cards. Plus, knowing that you’ve set rules, restrictions and alerts that meet your specific spending preferences adds another layer of fraud detection and prevention, and gives you added peace of mind. Alerts will show up just like any other notifications you get on your mobile device.
- 4Is it secure?
Yes, managing your cards with MyCardRules is safe and secure. Your account is password protected and highly encrypted
- 5How do I get started?
After you download the MyCardRules app, select “New User” and then enter your card information to begin registration.
You'll need to provide:
- Card Number
- Expiration Date
- Security Code (usually on the back of your card)
Next, you’ll create a username and password.
Once your account is created, you can log in and access the “Card Details” screen.
From this screen you can:
- Turn card controls on/off
- Set controls
- Manage alert preferences
- View recent transactions and more
Requires iPhone with iOS 8 or above. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
Requires Android 4.1 or above. Google Play, the Google Play logo and Android are trademarks of Google LLC.