|LFCU Checking||Platinum Rewards Checking (Age 50+ Checking Account) *Primary Member must be 50+|
|$0 Minimum Balance to open and maintain account||$0 Minimum Balance to open and maintain account|
|No per check fees||No per check fees|
|No monthly service fees||No monthly service fees|
|Overdraft Protection available||Overdraft Protection available|
|Free Online Bill Payer||Free Online Bill Payer|
|24 Hour access to your account with iTalk 717-272-4550||24 Hour access to your account with iTalk 717-272-4550|
|24 Hour access to your account with Online and Mobile Banking||24 Hour access to your account with Online and Mobile Banking|
|1 - FREE order of checks at account opening||1 - FREE order of basic style checks every 12 months|
|Interest Bearing Account - Minimum balance of $1,000 to earn a dividend (currently 0.15% APR*)|
|An additional 0.15% (15 bps) will be paid on top of the posted share certificate rate (includes CD Specials!)|
Members may have a checking account at age 13 providing a parent or guardian is on the account as well. At age 18, members may have their own checking account.
- If it is your first order or checks, please call or stop by an office to place your order.
- If your address is different then what is on your checks previously, you must call or stop by an office to place your order.
- If this is your second order or more of checks and all of your information is up to date, you may order checks through netTeller> Order Checks Tab.
- Do I get a debit card when I open my account?
- Members will receive their first debit card on the spot-free upon opening their account.
- What happens if I lose my debit card or it is stolen?
- If members card is lost or stolen, they may get a new replacement card at any office. There is a $12 dollar fee for this replacement card at any office.
- What happens if my card is damaged?
- If members card is damaged, there is a $6 fee for this replacement card at any office.